mardi 14 avril 2009

PLAYLIST - 14 apr. 2009 - spéciale GROEZROCK 2009

MIKEY RANDALL - Undercontrol
MIKEY RANDALL - Wreck in my hand
SOUNDS LIKE VIOLENCE - You give me heartattacks
SENSES FAIL - Freefall without a parachute
MXPX - I'm OK, You're OK
MXPX - Brokenhearted
POISON THE WELL - Botchla
UNDEROATH - In regards to myself
UNDEROATH - It's a dangerous business just walking out your front door
TAKING BACK SUNDAY - Make damn sure
TAKING BACK SUNDAY - Head club
THURSDAY - This side of brightness (acoustic live @ New York's Apple Store)
THURSDAY - For the workforce, drowning
BANE - Ali V. Frazier
THE FLATLINERS - And the world want one files for chapter 11
THE ACADEMY IS - About a girl
THE VANDALS - 4,3,2,1,0,-1
NO FUN AT ALL - Catch me running round
THE SEDAN VAULT - Unidentified flying saucers
COMEBACK KID - Defeated
THE GET UP KIDS - Don't hate me
THE GET UP KIDS - Mass pike
THE GET UP KIDS - Holiday
RISE AGAINST - Tour song (acoustic Jawbreaker cover)
RISE AGAINST - Black masks & gasoline
NOFX - Cool & unusual punishment
NOFX - Dinosaurs will die
NOFX - The idiots are taking over

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire